
They had the CUTEST cups and napkins made and we got to take home a ton of them!
Me & The Hostesses
Diaper cake by Banner and LA
The food was great! And they found the boys' fabric print for the table :)

Tiny shoes!!
We had a lot of fun and I'm so fortunate to have these girls in my life, I love them very much!
With all of the family and friends in town, it was a crazy weekend. We still managed to make time to celebrate a very special someone's 6th birthday! I love you, Charley!
Monday, June 7, 2010
What a Hoot :)
Another sweet shower for my blessed little fam! On Saturday, my childhood friend Meredith hosted a shower at her house along with my cutie sister-in-law Laura and my college roomies, Banner and LeighAnne. Everything was owl-themed (like the boys nursery) and was so darling! The boys got a ton of gifts and it was all around a beautiful day!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment