Sunday, June 12, 2011

Our Summer So Far

Sorry I have been slacking with baby pictures. We have been busy! Don't you hate it when people talk about how busy they are? We are ALL busy! Anyways, we've been busy :)

Busy being sick boys (look at those eyes! breaks my heart. they seem to be on the mend though, thank goodness)




I know it seems like they get sick a lot- they don't, I've just written about it every time for whatever reason! A lot of feeling sorry for myself when they are sick!




Busy assembling new patio furniture



Busy weaning off bottles





Busy cruisin


Busy getting yet another haircut





However, not so busy styling hair








Busy visiting old, wonderful haunts







Very busy swimming








Busy pulling up on everything imaginable




Busy packing




And finally, busy planning the party of the year.


Hope to write a more structured, more interesting post soon but right now, I'm having trouble keeping my eyes open and it's only 7:30pm.

No comments:

Post a Comment