Friday, September 23, 2011

Finally Fall

I cannot seem to publish a post! I keep adding pictures and getting more an more behind. Such is life, yes? Well, Fall is officially here and we are embracing it. Lots of walks and baking and football and burning pumpkin & autumn wreath candles. Showers, weddings, birthday parties for some of my favorite people...a ton to look forward to! Here are those cute kids, Jensen and Noah.
New big boy haircuts (their 5th!)

Supporting Anthony's alma mater on game days




Some Grapefest pictures. We went with Nana and Papa and Aunt Cupcake on Friday and Anthony and I got to go alone on Saturday! Such fun-





I've been waiting to post about My Gym in Colleyville until I was completely sure but it's been a little over a month and I cannot begin to tell you how INCREDIBLE the teachers are! They are the sweetest girls and are so great at what they do. The boys go every Tuesday morning and it is just perfect for them. It's so clean and structured and they have a blast every time. I've only taken pictures 2 days (babies see a cell phone...PHONE!!!) but wanted to share.











So, that's it for now. The boys are meeting baby Oliver tomorrow and I hope to get a lot of pictures. I'm in love with him! Here he is in a suitcase

...and being his sweet gangsta self

No comments:

Post a Comment