Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Da Bears

What a fun Halloween weekend! We were nonstop with a birthday party in Dallas on Friday, a Halloween party on Saturday, a birthday brunch on Sunday (just me, woohoo!), and on Monday we had a playdate and a Halloween party at the boys' gym! All with a little football and baseball mixed in somehow. I'm so glad Jensen and Noah liked their costumes because they got some wear.
At Caroline's 4th Birthday party with Aunt Banner

At the annual Halloween party



Last year in the same spot

Spooky PJs

Witch hats for the neighbor twins

and finally, Noah doing his new signature move. I have about 6 pictures from the past week of him doing this. I was going to do a montage but I figured one of those "only funny to me" things

I hope you had a great weekend. 52 days until Christmas!

1 comment:

  1. Love and miss da bears! I HAVE noticed Noah and the finger pointing thing. I think he's saying "I'm 1 and so is he"

    ReplyDelete