We had been to a couple of morning birthday parties this year and they just work so perfectly for this age, so we decided to do "Pancakes and Pajamas" for their little party. We had puffins (pancake muffins), a puffin topping bar, yogurt parfaits, fruit, piggies in a blanket and omelet muffins.
The adults enjoyed a bloody mary bar and mimosa bar which were fun to put together. I've always been a morning person so I hope to plan more of these types of parties in the future!
Chef hat favors for the littles, cinnamon pancake mix for the parents!
Birthday Boys with their birthday donuts
We lucked out again with beautiful weather
Juliet and her bow
The next day was their actual birthday. We had a family get together and grilled.
Here I am, at 37 weeks, fighting off the cupcake feins.
New bikes from Aunt Cupcake
Jensen and Noah at their 3yr well check.
Noah: 32lb (60th %)
38 1/2" (76%)
Jensen: 31lb (46%)
39" (84%)
We are so excited for back to school and moving up to the 3 year old class on Monday!
























No comments:
Post a Comment