I have been waiting for my camera to come home to me to post but, alas, it looks like it shall remain held captive by my mother. She even sent a picture of it! No ransom note, Jan?
So I will just post some hastily narrated pictures from my phone of our past few weeks if that's alright! One day I will get around to writing a post about my kids. They're pretty great!
First shot at solids- They liked the bibs the best



Anthony loooves their BabyLegs!


Merry Christmas...




And a Happy New Year~

Both Jensen and Noah had really high fevers on NYE so we took a little trip to Baylor! They had been pretty sick since our trip to Conroe. With some motrin and breathing treatments, they felt much better by 2011!
While there, Jensen was laughing and Noah was sleeping. No, we didn't look like first-time parents at all.
So that's about it! We spent an entire week in Conroe for Christmas. Almost everyone was sick, but we still were able to go to church and all be together. Highlights were: mani/pedi/lunch with my mom sans kiddos, brunch at the Rowlands and the 7 day card-playing marathon with my dad.
I am going to try to become a better blogger. I doubt I will ever be able to say what I want to say (unless the boys decide to start taking real naps), but I will try to post pictures more often. The babies are coming up on 6 months and it's all going too fast!

Yay! I a so happy you are going to try to blog more. I love seeing new pics and hearing about those sweet boys of yours.
ReplyDeleteLove you all! Cristie
The message with the camera pic was supposed to say "Is this your camera?" - guess it's in cyberspace somewhere - or someone needs a tutorial on the iphone messaging.
ReplyDeleteLove the pics of the big boys - I miss them!