Well, it seems a little ironic - given the recent weather events - that I started back at work today (part-time). As the rest of DFW was snuggling with their babies and doggies/surely going insane with cabin fever, I braved the roads and spent the morning working. I'm very excited about it and feel like I will get some balance back in my little world. It really was a scary commute though...white knuckles and lots of praying out loud. KKITM and The Ticket helped, I miss those guys! Hard to listen to the radio and feed/change/play/repeat/watch the Today show/attempt to run a household, etc at the same time.
Gaga is in town to help, thank goodness. Carrying babies on ice is another adventure no one should have to experience, so I was very thankful to have her split the job with me. Next appointment is scheduled for just after they turn ONE...so so crazy to me.
In conclusion: my kids are healthy and "thriving", ice is awful, grandmas are good stuff and I joined the land of the living, for part of the time.
Report card time!
Jensen-
19lb 8oz (85%tile)
28 1/4in (95%tile)
Noah-
19lb 14oz (90%tile)
28in (90%tile)
Waiting room with Gaga

Jensen O'Brien

The Tall Kid

The Chub

Bored, ma!

Bring on-
Super Bowl
Valentines Day
Visit from my favorite girls

I have the cutest grandsons in the world!
ReplyDelete