Monday, March 28, 2011

Playdates & A First for Jensen

The boys have been busy bees lately! 3 playdates and Jensen's first haircut all in the span of 3 days. On Thursday, Hayden White and his mom came over to play. We have been trying to get together for way too long now so even though it was a short visit, it was so great to have them over. Hayden is 3 months and just a doll. My kids look like giants next to him.
Jensen and Hayden Noah and Hayden Friday was really fun. Nana took the boys over to her house in the morning so I got to run errands and be free as a bird for a couple of hours. When I picked them up, she sent us home with their NEW RIDE! We love it and are so thankful. I was itching to take it for a spin when we got home so when our neighbor invited us over for a drink on her patio, we were out the door! She has 2 year old boy/girl twins, Megan and Gavin, and it's really fun to see what we have to look forward to! I was too busy sipping sangria and corralling children to take any pictures but next time they are all together, I will for sure. They are adorable. Here is our new stroller! Anthony and his dad have always gotten their haircuts together from the same barber. We want the boys to join in on the tradition and it was just time for little Jensen. The barber did not have time for him but Anthony took him anyway to fly standby, and he got in! I should probably be sad that I didn't get to witness it but I had a relaxing morning of pilates and hanging out with my best friend Banner. Plus, there is always Noah. Before: The Cut After: Saturday night, we had a little cookout with Banner, The Wrights and The Roberts. All of the kids were very well behaved and it was a beautiful day (until the cold front blew in!) Noah and Jensen Noah, Jensen, Trinity, Trace, Ella Flashback, 8 months ago
Aubrey with a twin, Tim with a twin, Anthony, Clint & Trace, Tana & Ella
Sunday after church, we got to meet up with the Rowlands before they left town. Again, no pictures, but we had a great lunch.
Jensen and Noah are 8 months old today!

No comments:

Post a Comment