Our boys are so loved. Both sets of grandparents have gone above and beyond for them since day 1. It's so incredible and I pray I can do the same for Jensen's kids and Noah's kids!
The boys and I headed down south on Thursday for a Jensen family trip to the Polar Express! The train ride is 30 minutes to the North Pole to pick up Santa, then 30 minutes back. On the way there, you are served snacks and hot chocolate by chefs and the Polar Express book is read aloud. On the way back, Santa comes around with his elves and there is carolling and dancing! It is so much fun for all ages. The three babies loved all of the singing and dancing but Jenna's reaction was just priceless. It was hard to take pictures for several reasons but I will share what I was able to get!
Our reserved table & mug of hot chocolate
Noah dancing with a chef
Jenna as we were approaching the North Pole. Priceless!
North Pole

Chubby hand holding a silver bell- gift from Santa as he came around!
The boys brought home Polar Express PJs
Can't wait for next year!

No comments:
Post a Comment