I have so many pictures from Christmas, and had them all on this post, but then my laptop got sick! It's been in the hospital and just came back this morning. I'm so glad to have it home...I'm terrible at the iPad. (this explanation also covers any emails I haven't answered. I don't like emailing on the iPad either) I apologize.
So unfortunately, you are (for now!) going to get Jensen, Noah, Charley and Lucy on Christmas morning, then a few of us since we just had our anniversary. I will put more Christmas ones on soon, I just have to take full advantage of naptime these days as we are transitioning to one a day (awful). Need any more excuses? I'm outta them!
Woke up to a new toybox!
They are so funny with bones- Lucy ONLY wants to go bury her's outside and Charley ONLY wants Lucy's. Needless to say, it's a special occasion sort of thing. For those of you who saw pictures of Charley's injury on Dec 11th, this is a good shot of how well his head healed.
Obviously, I won't write any mushy stuff here, since that is not what this is for...but who doesn't like looking at pictures of weddings? Especially your own!




I loved that day!
Ok, I have time for one more quick one.
Again, this is just a "jumping back in" post, so do not worry- the boys will reappear (hopefully with new haircuts, geez) soon now that my computer is back and better than ever!


No comments:
Post a Comment